Each successive version of Covid is getting less lethal and more transmissible

This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.
Das Troll
Registered

Each successive version of Covid is getting less lethal and more transmissible

Post by Das Troll » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:03 pm

This seems to be the case across the board. When people freak out about how a virus mutates they always have this X-Men type version of mutation that turns whatever into a super virus. This isn't how nature works, when a virus mutates it usually mutates downward. Meaning it either mutates itself into non existence or it mutates into a more transmissible form of itself and less lethal. Why? Well why would you mutate into a more lethal version of yourself when you want to spread copies. So far as I know, only 1 person in the entire world has died from the dreaded Omicron variant and yet everyone is freaking the fuck out and locking down. Why?

Control. It's all about control. The politicians love the control and the companies love the fact that all the small businesses are getting ran into the ground because of the lock downs. You don't see Amazon stopping their shipping even for a moment and the rich have only got DRASTICALLY richer during the pandemic lock downs. So the big companies and the government is working hand in glove with the government to put your health on a subscription service. They're already talking about a 3rd 4th even 5th booster shot to keep yourself safe from a virus that at its most lethal has a 70% chance of survival. No one talks about treatments for covid because that would take it out of its emergency status and steer people away from their vaccines.

All this pandemic has been is a massive power and wealth grab. I won't be taking any booster shots after I got the first vaccine.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Each successive version of Covid is getting less lethal and more transmissible

Post by Enigma » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:02 pm

I won't even get vaccinated.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Re: Each successive version of Covid is getting less lethal and more transmissible

Post by Das Troll » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:16 am

Well I got the vaccine when it first came out, long before all the crazy shit started happening. It wasn't a big deal when I got it, then it turned into a big deal with infinite booster shots.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:01 am

I've always been skeptical about it. I just can't wrap my head around how it was able to be created in less than a year, fully tested, and released to the public when 1) The vaccine it's based on wasn't successful as it was, so that's not a good argument, and 2) there's drugs out there that have gone through YEARS of trials and still aren't considered safe.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:16 pm

The covid vaccines are under emergency tags, meaning they don't need that sort of testing to get it to the public. Now I could see the short time it took to come out as the entire world bending it's will to figuring out a single problem and the Chinese giving up its genome code (if I remember correctly). But the real question is why is there no treatments being talked about for covid? The answer (I think) is when you get a established treatment, the medicine that had the emergency status comes off emergency status and you need to do more testing on it. So big pharma is going to ride this cash cow until the legs fall off.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:20 pm

Classic big pharma. Not just getting rid of an ailment because there's no money is healing someone.