The Ukraine invasion is a good time to invest

From Bitcoin to Litcoin, from Dogecoin to Coinye, the discussion of crypto belongs in this subsection.
Das Troll
Registered

The Ukraine invasion is a good time to invest

Post by Das Troll » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:24 am

Crypto is down pretty low and I believe will go lower. Got some extra cash? I'd be watching the big dogs, BTC, ETH, LTC, even Cardano.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: The Ukraine invasion is a good time to invest

Post by Enigma » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:23 pm

That would explain why Tesla stock prices are in the shitter now that you mention it.
:weed: [IP: logged]

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:23 am

Bitcoin is going up day by it has different mechanism.but this time is the opertunity to invest in gold.
I am a crypto trader for the last 5 years.The Moon channel has been extremely helpful in this regard.
If you're looking to invest in crypto,visit The Moon channel to stay ahead of all the latest news on cryptocurrency.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMoonCar

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:18 pm

kriptopoulin wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:23 am
Bitcoin is going up day by it has different mechanism.but this time is the opertunity to invest in gold.
I don't trust the crypto market at the moment with it's 10%+/- swings. It seems to me that the wild swings are from people taking short term profits. For me, long term volatility isn't worth the small term risk unless you're slinging around big money.

Gold however is something I always will be behind. If you don't have the money for gold, buy silver.

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:53 am

Das Troll wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:18 pm
kriptopoulin wrote:
I don't trust the crypto market at the moment with it's 10%+/- swings. It seems to me that the wild swings are from people taking short term profits. For me, long term volatility isn't worth the small term risk unless you're slinging around big money.

Gold however is something I always will be behind. If you don't have the money for gold, buy silver.
yeah buddy i agreed with you
I am a crypto trader for the last 5 years.The Moon channel has been extremely helpful in this regard.
If you're looking to invest in crypto,visit The Moon channel to stay ahead of all the latest news on cryptocurrency.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:09 am

kriptopoulin wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:53 am
Das Troll wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:18 pm
kriptopoulin wrote:

yeah buddy i agreed with you
Elon Musk recently came out in favor of hard assets like precious metals.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:41 am

I mean, FWIW, love him or hate him, Musk is good with money.
:weed: [IP: logged]

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:31 am

Enigma wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:41 am
I mean, FWIW, love him or hate him, Musk is good with money.
yes of course you are right