In light of sanctions, Russia teams up with China to ditch the dollar

From Bitcoin to Litcoin, from Dogecoin to Coinye, the discussion of crypto belongs in this subsection.
Das Troll
Registered

In light of sanctions, Russia teams up with China to ditch the dollar

Post by Das Troll » Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:45 pm

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/e ... arization/

The dollar is the worlds reserve currency, largely because of it's stability. What happens when a good portion of the entire planet stops using the dollar? Some people say that crypto is in perfect placement to gain a surge of value in the next coming years. I for one think that idea is a huge gamble, with a huge pay off. Something to look into if you're wondering on if you should drop a massive chunk of change in crypto. The Chi-coms are on and off with crypto like BTC, I personally think it's to control the value of it to a degree.

Take what you want from this, I think crypto has a long LONG way to ride before it even comes close to being tired.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: In light of sanctions, Russia teams up with China to ditch the dollar

Post by Enigma » Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:02 pm

I think ultimately we'll go to crypto but not for a very long time.
:weed: [IP: logged]

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:49 pm

yes agreed with the @enigma we should go with crypto but not for a very long time but also we can inivest in the gold.
I am a crypto trader for the last 5 years.The Moon channel has been extremely helpful in this regard.
If you're looking to invest in crypto,visit The Moon channel to stay ahead of all the latest news on cryptocurrency.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMoonCar

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:58 pm

kriptopoulin wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:49 pm
yes agreed with the @enigma we should go with crypto but not for a very long time but also we can inivest in the gold.
Gold is always a solid investment, but often times it's too expensive. I suggest silver for those who don't have hundreds or even thousands of dollars to buy an oz of gold. There are gold services out there that allow you to sort of buy gold on lay away (if you remember that old practice). I'm apart of one that you can sign up for 2.5g of gold. You pay 50 dollars a month until the price of 2.5g of gold is met. This pretty much allows you to set it and forget it. One day they send you a little chip of gold in the mail.

Silver however is still cheap enough to where you can go buy some fine silver rounds for a reasonable price or even junk silver if that's your thing. But right now, crypto is a good investment if you have the cash and the balls of steel needed to see this global crisis through. The last big crisis like this was covid and i turned 600 dollars into 6000 dollars inside of a year.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:36 am

I always forget about silver. You can hide that shit in near plain sight too
:weed: [IP: logged]