Jail body scanner

Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.
Richardmiller83

Jail body scanner

Post by Richardmiller83 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:01 am

What can a jail body scanner detect

Das Troll
Registered

Re: Jail body scanner

Post by Das Troll » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:21 am

Richardmiller83 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:58 am
So I have to go to jail tomorrow morning and my jail has a body scanner. I've been on Suboxone for 3 years and I just have to go for 5 days but I do not want to withdraw from Suboxone anyone know how to pass through the body scanner with suboxone in the anus
It's possible. Jail body scanners are meant to detect non metallic things in the human body. The jail scanners allow for an xray view of inside of the human body from what I understand. If you're hiding a lot of something in your anus, then it's likely that they're going to see it. I've never had to deal with this sort of thing but I'd assume eating a heavy diet in thing like corn, peanuts, ect before you go in could confuse the reader of the x ray.

What I do know is airport x rays. Remember that it's a person who is reading the x rays so the person is the weak link in the chain. I've seen TSA agents straight up miss things because it was in a jumble of other things. So if you want to try and sneak something in, my best guess is to riddle your poop with solids like peanuts and corn. Again, I've never dealt with jail body scanners, only airport body scanners. I will post this in your other thread in hopes that you see it before you do time.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:23 am

Here's a small video on it.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:23 am

Honestly they look kind of crappy. They might only work with metal shit.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Richardmiller83

Post by Richardmiller83 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:22 am

Thank you so much for that feedback I only have six 8 mg strips that I folded all up into it teeny ball the size of a peanut you think that will work and should I use a grocery bag or a plastic baggie?

Richardmiller83

Jail body scanner

Post by Richardmiller83 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:36 am

I go to jail in a couple hours for 5 days and I've been on Suboxone for 5 years and don't want to withdraw so does anyone know what I should wrap my package in either plastic baggie or a grocery sack to smuggle it through the jail body scanner

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:46 pm

Richardmiller83 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:22 am
Thank you so much for that feedback I only have six 8 mg strips that I folded all up into it teeny ball the size of a peanut you think that will work and should I use a grocery bag or a plastic baggie?
That I'm not sure about. I know things that aren't supposed to be there are easy to find. Like seeing something in someone's ass that isn't supposed to be there is easy, in fact that's what they train you for. They tell you to search for anything out of the ordinary. I've never had to smuggle anything in my ass so you're going to have to use your imagination to smuggle it in something that's normally supposed to be in your ass.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:41 am

Richardmiller83 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:22 am
You're going to want to put it in a balloon and swallow it.
:weed: [IP: logged]