Biden does a gun thing?

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Das Troll
Registered

Biden does a gun thing?

Post by Das Troll » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:11 am

gun.png
gun.png (354.32 KiB) Viewed 558 times
1.makes it illegal for a business to manufacture a firearm without a serial number

This was already illegal. Gun stores can sell antique guns without serial numbers still. Nothing has changed.

2. bans gun kits

Not sure how this is going to be a thing. Take the AR - 15 build for example. The lower has a serial number on it and you have to get a background check on it. The rest of the gun, the upper, you can buy online without a background check.

3.shutting down the sale of 3d printed guns

What the fuck does this even mean? I've never seen a gun store sell a 3d printed gun. The whole point of 3d printing a gun is to 3d print the gun yourself.

This entire thing is just him virtue signaling to his ignorant base.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Biden does a gun thing?

Post by Enigma » Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:49 am

What a senile old fool. Thank god we only have like another year and a half left with his dumb ass tops. Someone should should him rhetorically
:weed: [IP: logged]