How to get Free Amazon Gift Cards

Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.
kingoffrogs
Registered

How to get Free Amazon Gift Cards

Post by kingoffrogs » Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:55 am

Free Amazon gift cards to get FREE Amazon Gift Cards of any amount/value. Steps! ------

1. Find a seller on ebay/kijiji/craigslist (Local works better) that is selling a $25+ amazon gift card.

2. Message said seller asking to see three and only three consecutive numbers so you can email amazon and make sure the card is legit, and not a spoof card

3. Once the seller has sent you pictures of the card, take note of the 3 consec. numbers

4. Email/Live Chat (Live chat for better and faster results) Amazon and tell them this, "My aunt jamie told me she has got an amazon card for her birthday but after taking it out of her bag she found it the code at the back all scratched up and un readable so she gave it to me as it is no use for her. What can we do about this?"

5. The amazon rep will inform you they can add the card balance to your account they just need the 3 nums, hand them the numbers

6. Wait however long the Amazon rep asks you to wait, then enjoy your free amazon money :)
Stay safe out there, stranger. :sun:

Das Troll
Registered

Re: How to get Free Amazon Gift Cards

Post by Das Troll » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:24 pm

Another good Amazon trick is the under 25 dollar rule. If something happens to your package or if you just feel like you want another one, you can call up customer service and complain. For me it was a fancy pen that I ordered and they sent me a fancy mechanical pencil instead. Both were about 25 dollars and they at first wanted me to send it back. I lightly and politely whined that I would have to take time off, go across town to the post office, find parking, blah blah blah and they eventually caved and sent me the right item. The trick is not to make yourself into an enemy where they can use their rules as a weapon and a shield to make you suffer.

kingoffrogs
Registered

Post by kingoffrogs » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:40 pm

Das Troll wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:24 pm
Another good Amazon trick is the under 25 dollar rule. If something happens to your package or if you just feel like you want another one, you can call up customer service and complain. For me it was a fancy pen that I ordered and they sent me a fancy mechanical pencil instead. Both were about 25 dollars and they at first wanted me to send it back. I lightly and politely whined that I would have to take time off, go across town to the post office, find parking, blah blah blah and they eventually caved and sent me the right item. The trick is not to make yourself into an enemy where they can use their rules as a weapon and a shield to make you suffer.
Nice tip, I'll have to use that sometime, getting them to pity you is a big factor in it I would think too. I think you can do that with other stuff too, even items over 25$ but it depends on the company you are dealing with at that point too.
Stay safe out there, stranger. :sun:

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:35 pm

Das Troll wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:24 pm
I've actually done something similar, but the big factor in my case was that the nearest UPS store is a 40 minute drive
:weed: [IP: logged]