4-23-22 Dreams

This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
Enigma
Site Admin

4-23-22 Dreams

Post by Enigma » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:22 am

So last night I spent the whole night dreaming that I met up with an old fling secretly as per usual, and throughout the dream it became more and more evident my presence was annoying her, and that there was no reason she actually invited me, but by the time I saw it I was blocked in and couldn't leave, so eventually I had to care for myself with the little resources I had available to me.

What the dream experts say: My dream was reminding me not to repeat past mistakes by showing me how things were when I was with her.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Re: 4-23-22 Dreams

Post by Das Troll » Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:50 am

Blocked in where? Sounds like to me that you want a relationship but you fear that you're not wanted and can't leave. Or it could just be your brain playing random images until a story forms and you start following it.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: 4-23-22 Dreams

Post by Enigma » Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:40 pm

Blocked in like a car was parked behind mine and I wasn't willing to leave it behind.
:weed: [IP: logged]