How to manipulate a human (post 2 and 3)

Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.
Aub01

How to manipulate a human (post 2 and 3)

Post by Aub01 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:16 pm

Basics

The subconscious mind is the goal getter and the conscious decides what it wants, the subconscious also spurs actions to towards desire which means you can implant such things and get them into doing what you want, create a need, the most important thing, make a baseline of neutrality meaning take notice of their behavior and make it a regular thing in order to detect lies

Charms

The key to persuading someone is to allay their fears, encourage their dreams, justify their failures, confirm their suspicions and throw rocks at their enemys, that’s how i also started a gang, another one, to get people to like you, you must be scarce, consistent and authoritative, and must have ordinary or unordinary opinions

Short ones: display empathy, be a good listener, be happy and lively, make it seem you know the person, mimick their body, breath rate and speak at the average heart rate, use humor, establish similarities and behavior, make the target feel special

Mind control

Isolation is a powerful tool, when you use it, it can be a great tool to seduce people into doing what you want, by cutting their friends off him or being isolated, you can also instill self doubt by making a compliment and an insult

Short ones: criticism, peer pressure, social proof, repetition, guilt trip, play the victim, use bribery in order to get expensive gifts, form them a new identity by slowly turning them into a different person with the methods

I will add more later but for now this is all, enjoy my fellow friends :D