How to be happy

Self improvement through diet, physical and mental exercise, body-building, surgery, chemical introduction, life extension, tattooing, piercing, scarification and smart drugs. Medicine, and other body related topics also belong here.
Aub01

How to be happy

Post by Aub01 » Sat May 14, 2022 7:10 am

Before we start, most of the techniques here that will be mentioned are NLP and buddhist ways, let’s start

REFRAMING

To explain this quickly, you must have a viewpoint, now once you have a viewpoint, if it’s negative make it positive, your friend left you? It’s better to have less, your wife is an ass? She isn’t her true her, onwards!

LIGHTBALL

Now you have a bad memory right? Imagine that memory is on the palm of your hand, like a sphere, surround that memory with other happy memories and such, remember, you have a billion of memories that are better, think my friend

BUILD HOBBIES

Building hobbies like hugging a pillow for relief, complimenting yourself in the mirror, having a doll to talk to, and such like that, do anything that helps you

Warning: i don’t recommend bad habits like smoking but if your gonna kill yourself, do at least bad habits that’ll save your life, they say bad habits are bad, but there are benefits and they’re huge in helping but will destroy your physical health

MEMORY MANIPULATION

I’ll make it quick, get a bad memory, then make it funny or more pg kid friendly or like a cartoon

PATTERN INTERRUPT

Self talk positively, after every negative event you self talk or self talk regularly

REFRAMING ANXIETY

Now when you have a panic attack or psychosis breakdowns like me i want you to look at the environment, nothing there much right? Now think rationally, why would you be scared, your robbing a bank and none of the guards are alive so think rationally!

ANCHORING

I’ll make this quick, say you fear heights, practice saying you like it or there’s a huge excitement to it, now you got it

OVERALL

you should be happy for the challenges, me? I’m on death sentence difficulty lol, that’s why i made this post, for people to be happy, i’ll be making more of these kind of posts for more people to be happy

Sign
Madness gang

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: How to be happy

Post by Enigma » Sat May 14, 2022 7:38 am

Good guide. You can also smoke hella weed
:weed: [IP: logged]

Vega

Re: How to be happy

Post by Vega » Sat May 14, 2022 7:43 pm

I'll light up a bowl right now, Enigma.