How do i easily gain muscle?

Self improvement through diet, physical and mental exercise, body-building, surgery, chemical introduction, life extension, tattooing, piercing, scarification and smart drugs. Medicine, and other body related topics also belong here.
Aub01

confused How do i easily gain muscle?

Post by Aub01 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:17 am

Okay like it says i want something similar to steroids or any tips to recover muscles easily, i am going to be on a strict diet intermittent fasting and intense workout i.e pushups, squats and shit with a lot of reps in

If you can help me i would be grateful

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: How do i easily gain muscle?

Post by Enigma » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:53 am

Start eating tons of peanut butter and drinking tons of milk. The calcium in the milk will help you absorb the protein from the penis butter
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Re: How do i easily gain muscle?

Post by Das Troll » Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:00 pm

Enigma wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:53 am
absorb the protein from the penis butter
:eek:

You need big compound lifts and you need to eat big. Find out what your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) is and be honest. Take your TDEE and add 500 calories per day onto it and you should gain a pound of WEIGHT a week. Mind you this isn't all muscle, but once you do a cut you'll be able to see what is muscle.

Now if you're wanting some sort of drug, then nothing can beat test. What I did was go to my local wellness clinch and complain that I'm getting old, I can't get hard, I cant sleep, whatever and set a date for you to get blood work done. There are tricks to drive down test as well. It's mildly expensive though, 155 dollars a month for me, but so so worth it in my opinion. You also get the added benefit of offloading the technical aspects of it like estrogen production and cycling down if need be.