Roe V Wade gets overturned

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Das Troll
Registered

Roe V Wade gets overturned

Post by Das Troll » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:13 am

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Roe V Wade gets overturned

Post by Enigma » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:15 pm

Yeah.... I'mma sit this one out. The first two people who tried "discussing" this with me have all but spit venom over the idea that it's not going to turn into Nazi Germany and that slavery isn't going to suddenly become legal again.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:34 am

I personally think it's mostly just "owning the other side". People don't give a fat flying fuck about the facts. Like both sides could get together and work something out that would keep abortion down to a minimum but still allow dirty sluts to take load after load in their pussies. Really it just seems like one side doesn't want you to kill children and the other side doesn't want to be told what to do.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:18 am

Personally I have no problem with abortion. The world is already dangerously overpopulated and the last thing we need are people being forced into raising kids they don't want.

I think it should be a list though, like, 3rd abortion gets you spayed/neutered and the DNA of the fetus gets entered into a database so "fathers" don't get out of that shit either.

Like, wanna fuck around and fight for being able to use murder as birth control? Okay, you can no longer have kids at all.
:weed: [IP: logged]