So you're telling me...

This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.
Fonaplats
Registered

Angry So you're telling me...

Post by Fonaplats » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:59 pm

That your stock can be worth a lot and then all the sudden they can just freeze everything so you cant sell all while your stocks value plummets?

I lost $15 on bitcoin because of this shit.
I want my money to buy guns and ammo.
I need guns and ammo.
And something nice to put them in.

Das Troll
Registered

Re: So you're telling me...

Post by Das Troll » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:35 pm

They do that so the market doesn't crash. Fear selling isn't a bad thing really, it allows those with an iron gut to make money. If you're going to be in crypto you gotta have an iron gut.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:25 pm

So can we still BUY? I'm down to BUY some stock right now while it's low as fuck....
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:10 am

AngryIVer wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:25 pm
So can we still BUY? I'm down to BUY some stock right now while it's low as fuck....
Sure you can. A lot of people say now is the time to buy stocks, not bonds though. The interest rates are ass. It's always the same when it comes to down turns. Everyone assumes that it will never be good again and when it's up people assume it will never be down. Really as long as you don't sell your stuff then you haven't lost anything. I had about 4 or 5 crypto currencies a little while ago and watched it get utterly stomped on for like 6 months, then suddenly it went up and I made a bunch of money. If you have money to blow, now is the time to get into it.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:20 am

That quote reminds me of Blow.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet