People that spread unconfirmed information

Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.
AngryIVer
Registered

People that spread unconfirmed information

Post by AngryIVer » Wed May 06, 2020 6:47 pm

So I'm part of this group on Facebook for Amazon Alexa devices, and this dumb asshole posted a screenshot he got of an email stating Smart Guard would be disabled unless you updated the app which included a link TO THE APPLE APP STORE, and he's asking if it's a scam or not since his app is "set to auto update", well, then some bitch chimes in with "Yeah it's likely a phishing link" so I simply ask "From the Apple app store?" and she goes on some rant about how she "got a similarly worded email from PayPal that was a phishing scam", even after I posted a screen shot of it absolutely being a real link and told her that people like her need to stop posting shit about things they clearly don't understand and perpetuating mass hysteria.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Kheron
Registered

Re: People that spread unconfirmed information

Post by Kheron » Wed May 06, 2020 9:41 pm

I'll never understand people that talk like they know wtf they're saying. Like, what fucking drives them to be such a dumbass? Don't they have a little voice in their head saying "hmm, actually, I don't know this, I have zero idea what I'm talking about, maybe I shouldn't compulsively lie like a flaming retard" or what?

AngryIVer
Registered

Re: People that spread unconfirmed information

Post by AngryIVer » Thu May 07, 2020 5:13 am

Exactly! My favorite is when you ask for a source and never get a response, or get constant trying to change the subject.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet