Homemade fuse

Do It Yourself! Advice on how to make beer, plant a garden, use power tools, record music, and build things yourself.
Das Troll
Registered

Homemade fuse

Post by Das Troll » Thu May 21, 2020 11:31 pm

Have you ever though, Man I really want to blow some shit up but I don't want the safety of a consistently burning fuse? Well boy howdy do I have the answer for you, home made fuse.

It's fun, its easy, and most of all its kinda dangerous.

Materials needed:

Cotton string. Any cotton string will do as long as its not too tightly wound up
gun powder
a bowl of water

Take the gun powder and mix it in with the water. It shouldn't be like mud. Mix it in well and then soak the cotton string in it. Really massage the string so the gunpowder/water mix gets in there then hang it out to dry for a few hours. After that it will look like a dirty string you had in your ass but it will burn like a regular fuse.

Optional:

I never have tried this but I assume you can make water proof fuse like you make water proof matches by dipping it in molten candle wax and allow it to dry. Good luck and remember, all this is just for informational purposes only!

AngryIVer
Registered

Re: Homemade fuse

Post by AngryIVer » Fri May 22, 2020 7:44 am

That's sweet and the type of information people come here for. Thanks.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Noctoman

Post by Noctoman » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:15 pm

Wouldn't a sparkle also work ?

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:27 pm

Sparklers tend to throw off tons of... well.... sparks.

I miss when fire safe cigarettes weren't invented yet and you could take a lit cigarette and a book of matches to make a fuse.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Noctoman

Post by Noctoman » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:30 pm

Are these ciggaretes still a thing ? Like, for example old russian ciggaretes with poor filters and so on

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:41 pm

Not in America. We're required to have these fire safe cigarettes that go out after a certain time of not puffing. It's super annoying because it happens in 3 spots.
:weed: [IP: logged]