Ludicrous series: manipulation with psychology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ludicrous series: manipulation with psychology

Note: please don’t do this, only use it in order to help people, i am not liable for damages and policing

To start, i am listening to occultish songs as i write this, to get myself in the mood to start writing this long ass paragraph, this will be separated into parts in this essay so lets start giving info

whatever you were in childhood, is the opposite true in adulthood behavior wise, you could manipulate people through like this, whatever they daydream about, like power, money, becoming god-like, information, it causes them to obsess over you too, whatever their sexuality is, it causes them to love you, i will post more on this in sex and affection but i will explain later

Classical and operant conditioning: strengthen or weaken others behavior through positive or negative experience from it, let’s give an example, me, i experienced operant conditioning every time i try something new, negative reinforcement from communities then results in nothing new, inventing should be positively reinforced no matter how scary it is, or how happy you are for it, should you negatively reinforce inventing you are impeding progress in society and technology, that is why i recommend not doing such things

positive reinforcement: getting desirable outcomes from one behavior, you may need to repeat this behavior to solidify

negative reinforcement: removing stimulus by negative behavior from such behavior, you may need to repeat this behavior to solidify

many, if not infinitely amount of techniques can be created from this information on psychology, therapist give you closure by opening up and negative behavior for this kind, many kids want emotional closure from their mother, just like me, i look for outside closure because my mother and father neglected me so i end up loving someone that was fictional, but that’s a story for another time, good luck creating techniques

ludicrous series, enjoy

As skeevy as it sometimes is, the old PUA (pick up artist) thing that was big about 15 years ago is a wealth of manipulative psychology.

Comment

Hot Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

New Totse Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 224   Posts: 819   Members: 63   Active Members: 7
    Welcome to our newest member, Phoenix.
    Working...
    X