Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knocking down the power grid during winter :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knocking down the power grid during winter :)

Sooo... Since my local government is basically telling us to fuck ourselves, pay to the max and deal with it, I thought it would be a good idea to fuck with them by knocking off the power of all public buildings as colder "times" are approaching.

A few eco-freaks will be enrolled in this. All will deposit time-delayed thermite bombs (well technically not "bombs" more like "melting devices") above power transformers (you know, the big boxes at every corner) in various parts of the city (or maybe multiple cities if I can get enough on board) at the same time.

Calculations have yet to be made but should enough boxes melt to the ground simultaneously the others should blow up by themselves, unable to withstand the massive flow of electricity they're going to receive before corrections could be made at the power plants.

The design is infantile and will be placed inside the charge (say in a ziploc bag) to insure total destruction of evidence. It involves a 12v battery, a holding case with an OF switch, a modular timer module, nichrome wire (kanthal could also be used) and magnesium sparklers to initiate the reaction.

Finally -> Lights out. No power, no heating, no road signs, no nothing. For everyone
    Last edited by Santriel; 08-31-2022, 07:41 AM.

Hahaha, nice
    [IP: LOGGED]

Comment

Those retards that run the government don't need help fucking things up. Remember what happened to Texas last year? My guess is any inclement weather is enough to stress the grid to the breaking point.

Comment

I don't think this guy is in America. If he was he wouldn't be posting on the internet admitting to committing felonies.

Comment

Western europe

Technically it's not a felony YET and I really wish anyone could ID me online, all emails being bogus ones and running a hacked public network as my main internet access :p

Comment

On top of that I intentionally have New Totse set up in such a way that it doesn't accurately report the users' IPs anyway because, personally, I don't give a shit.

Comment

Hot Topics

Collapse

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

New Totse Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 224   Posts: 819   Members: 63   Active Members: 7
            Welcome to our newest member, Phoenix.
            Working...
            X