Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DXM Trip Report

3/05/2023

5:30 PM - Ingested 120 MG of DXM, I ate half of a BBQ chicken wrap from casey's a short time before

6:15: Whilst slouches in my chair, typing an essay I notice that my keyboard is farther away than I had previously anticipated. In about 30 seconds after my initial realization of this fact, the distance from my head to the ground seemed shorter than before. The distances between these areas in my head where only present because I was slouching, IE head was closer to ground and farther from the keyboard. I suspected this to be indicative of the DXM taking effect, and I can certainly say that it is kicking in, as the events aforementioned would not be so important as to warrant their recording if I was sober.

7:30 PM - The effects of the DXM are beginning to affect my ability to reason and think, very similar to being drunk. the effects of the first plateau of DXM is similar to being drunk, for me at least.

7:50 PM. My dad came into my room. He said that it stinks like body odor. Strange, I keep everything in my room clean, so I can say with some certainty that what he smelled was actually my homemade D8 Gelato Cart.

1:18 AM: I have been smoking marijuana this entire time, probably .5 mg over the course of 5 hours. I can still notice the differences in effects between DXM and Marijuana.

2:00 AM: Effects of DXM are completely gone, I feel no hangover effects, but that is probably because of the marijuana.

Itching sometimes happens at higher doses, don't worry if you start to itch intensely all over your body.

Comment

Originally posted by Das Troll View Post
      Itching sometimes happens at higher doses, don't worry if you start to itch intensely all over your body.
      Oh boy, can't wait

Comment

Hot Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

New Totse Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 224   Posts: 819   Members: 63   Active Members: 7
      Welcome to our newest member, Phoenix.
      Working...
      X