I'm going to do acid tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to do acid tonight

I've decided to take some acid tonight. I'll probably dose myself around three in the afternoon. Thinking about taking a strip of seven.

This will be fun.

Remember to keep a positive state of mind. Bad trips come from bad states of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Das Troll View Post
      Remember to keep a positive state of mind. Bad trips come from bad states of mind.
      Thanks, yeah.

I had a lot of fun. I dosed at 3 in the afternoon and was only sort of coming down at 3 in the morning. It's been a very restive day today.

All the best.

Comment

It's almost time for me to get weird again. LSD is hard to find around here. I could probably get mushrooms though.

Comment

Damn bro you did 7 hits of acid and it only lasted 12 hours? That's nuts
          [IP: LOGGED]

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
            Damn bro you did 7 hits of acid and it only lasted 12 hours? That's nuts
            I actually took 8, lol.

And I took a trip-killer medication (seroquel) so that I could fall asleep. I generally do that these days. I like doing acid but sometimes it does last too long, yeah.

Originally posted by Das Troll View Post
            It's almost time for me to get weird again. LSD is hard to find around here. I could probably get mushrooms though.
            I dislike the actual process of eating shrooms. They aren't that tasty. I knows there's methods that make it more palatable but I've never really looked into that sort of thing. Eating shrooms has made me barf before.

Comment

You should try 4-aco-dmt if you get a chance
              [IP: LOGGED]

Comment

Hot Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

New Totse Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 224   Posts: 819   Members: 63   Active Members: 7
              Welcome to our newest member, Phoenix.
              Working...
              X