Kratom helps me SO much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kratom helps me SO much

ok, for reference, I've been using Kratom for about 6 months now, and it has helped improve my work and social life immensely. Kratom gives me not necessarily the motivation to work longer hours, but it just makes working longer hours far more tolerable. when I used to work at Taco bell (2 months ago) I was working 9-11 hour shifts a day, when in reality I was only scheduled for 8. that's an easy 100$ a paycheck. it has also helped to improve my sex life and make sex more pleasurable and has somehow helped to maintain my arousal when I'm with my gf. On top of these benefits, it helps to, "Blur" my foot pain at my last job (Walmart, I was fired after 2 months). I was working 9 hours a day 5 days a week running around the store there. It's probably not a panacea, but it helped me with these things, I like it better than weed nowadays.

[IP: LOGGED]

Comment

Comment

Comment

Just be careful. I've been using it for about 6 years now, and it's to the point that I go through about 300 grams per week. It's gotten to the point that if I don't take any once I wake up in the morning, I can barely even function or do simple everyday activities. But as long as I've got it, train keeps a-rollin'.
          ​​​​​​S​​​​​​unshine makes the Shibas grow.

Comment

I know before I got banned from the opiate addiction group they were all up in arms about kratom and even mentioning it would get you insta-banned.

Comment

Yeah I initially got into it to help wean myself off hydrocodone, which really did work great. I didn't have withdrawals or anything like that. But then as time went on my tolerance got higher and higher, and it ended up just being a replacement for the norcos. So now my goal is, if not to wean myself off completely, at least get my usage back down to a normal level. I sure as fuck can't afford to keep doing it like this.
              ​​​​​​S​​​​​​unshine makes the Shibas grow.

Comment

Yeah, see, I'd be worried about just getting addicted to the kratom cuz it sounds like nobody ever really stops doing the kratom.

Comment

I had some vile fucking drink with Kratom in it, some 5 hour energy type shot. It made me more comfortable in bed but I couldn't get to sleep very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Das Troll View Post
                    I had some vile fucking drink with Kratom in it, some 5 hour energy type shot. It made me more comfortable in bed but I couldn't get to sleep very well.
                    Yeah, everything that's an alternative method of ingesting kratom (gummies, shots, and the like) taste horrible in my experience: there's no way to mask that distinct kratom taste.

Comment

Hot Topics

Collapse

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

New Totse Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 224   Posts: 819   Members: 63   Active Members: 7
                    Welcome to our newest member, Phoenix.
                    Working...
                    X