The great crypto dive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The great crypto dive

I had thought that the Republicans were going to win big and the market would take that into effect, but the Republicans didn't win big and the market tanked. When will the bleed stop? Is now a good time to get in considering even the best coins are 60 to 80% down?

Huh, maybe I was right to sell my shit a week ago.
    [IP: LOGGED]

Comment

FTX is now gone, crypto drops even further.

Comment

You know, actually, now that you mention it I remember seeing something about Bitcoin being down to like $22k. I just looked it up and it's down to $16k right now.

Comment

The real doomsayers that aren't predicting the outright death of crypto are saying BTC at 8k and ETH at a whopping 500. If ETH hits 500 I'm going to sink as much into it as I can.

Comment

I'm just waiting for the people to start screaming "BUY BTC NOW BEFORE IT GOES BACK UP!" like jumping from $8k back to $30k is even a huge payout.

I tried explaining that to someone when it went from like $40k to $47k a couple years ago and they couldn't grasp the concept that it was less than a 25% ROI.

I'm still holding on to my Doge coins though. Musk will meme it into a gold mine eventually.

Comment

I mined about 60k worth of doge way way back when it first came out and sold it because it was worth almost nothing. If I had held onto it and sold it at its height (.75 I think) I would have gotten about 45k. I don't touch it now, its cursed.

Comment

I remember when Doge FIRST released and people were trading multiple BTC for 1 Doge

Comment

Hot Topics

Collapse

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

New Totse Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 219   Posts: 794   Members: 62   Active Members: 8
                Welcome to our newest member, chris85.
                Working...
                X