Got some questions I need specific answers to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got some questions I need specific answers to

1: Is there a way to lessen the 'post-coitus leg shaking" that is prominent in a female partner after sex?
    The following descriptions will be graphic, but i'm posting this on Totse so I should be fine:
    2: Where should I buy condoms from
    3: Are there any spermicide's that simultaneously don't contain numbing agents?
    4:What positions are best for maintaining stamina, missionary is exhausting as I have to "plank" while doing it, and doggystyle is good but it is old.
    5: How do I last longer in bed? I tend to favor missionary, and always use a condom (magnum trojans, my penis isn't THAT big, they are just comfortable) no lube is used either, and usually I give and get oral for abt 5 mins each before intercourse.
    Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Kingoffrogs; 05-22-2023, 11:43 AM.

1. Don't be good at sex, idk. That's a good thing
    2. Walmart or Amazon if they're cheaper
    3. Get condoms that contain spermicide
    4. Have you considered holding her legs instead of "planking"
    5. Stop getting oral first for starters. Don't let her do shit during foreplay. Hell, let your dick go a little soft. Don't give yourself any stimulation until you dive in. All that pre-sex stimulation is wasted minutes.
    [IP: LOGGED]

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
      1. Have you considered holding her legs instead of "planking"
      How would I go about doing this, kneeling instead of planking?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	59
Size:	135.5 KB
ID:	1292

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	52
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	1293

I'd never even heard/seen the position you described until I was looking for illustrations to show you what I was saying. That just looks awkward and uncomfortable for both parties lol

Yeah, you kind of kneel, much better, trust me.
        [IP: LOGGED]

Comment

• Kingoffrogs
          Kingoffrogs commented
          Editing a comment
          Alright, thanks man, I'll try this one out and lyk how it goes.

Originally posted by Kingoffrogs View Post
        1: Is there a way to lessen the 'post-coitus leg shaking" that is prominent in a female partner after sex?
        The following descriptions will be graphic, but i'm posting this on Totse so I should be fine:
        2: Where should I buy condoms from
        3: Are there any spermicide's that simultaneously don't contain numbing agents?
        4:What positions are best for maintaining stamina, missionary is exhausting as I have to "plank" while doing it, and doggystyle is good but it is old.
        5: How do I last longer in bed? I tend to favor missionary, and always use a condom (magnum trojans, my penis isn't THAT big, they are just comfortable) no lube is used either, and usually I give and get oral for abt 5 mins each before intercourse.
        Thanks guys.
        1. I always considered if she was shaking after sex, she came real hard and I did a good job.
        2. Who fucking cares. I never understood the shame that came from buying condoms. You should be envying me because I need them enough to buy them. I'm getting laid imperial, can you say the same?
        3. This I don't know about. I got a vasectomy a while ago.
        4. The trick to not cumming is to try your best to not do the kegel clinch. That feeling like you have to stop peeing is a kegel. I find if I just don't do that I can last a lot longer. The problem with that is if you fuck up and clinch once, you end up busting a massive nut.
        5. See 4. Also remember you don't have to go to pound town right off the bat. Doing a lot of foreplay is something that females tend to like. You can make it last longer by giving them what they want. It makes you seem like a hero all the while you're trying not to blow your load.

Comment

• Kingoffrogs
          Kingoffrogs commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks man, number 4 will probably help a LOT

Hot Topics

Collapse

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

New Totse Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 224   Posts: 819   Members: 63   Active Members: 7
      Welcome to our newest member, Phoenix.
      Working...
      X