Electric Razors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Razors

So about two weeks ago I found my late father's old Remington Titanium electric razor, as well as my wife's late father's Remington electric razor, and decided to charge them both up and give them a shot, and so far I'm liking it.

I got Lectric Shave for a smoother shave and forgot how good it smells, and the only issue I've ran into is with how long both razors sat one barely functions at all, and one you can tell is running at like half capacity, but the good news is you can still buy batteries for them, so I'm considering my options. I can either fix the ones I have, or buy my own and start my own electric razor tradition.
    [IP: LOGGED]

Beautiful it is, keep an extra battery with you in case battery ran out

Comment

They're internal rechargeable batteries unfortunately. I wish they were just like a 3 AA system though so I could swap new batteries in on a whim.

Comment

Something I forgot to mention: It takes a little while for your skin to get used to the electric razor, so you're going to have rough patches for first week or two

Comment

Okay, so an update on my experience: I ended up buying a brand new electric razor on sale. I got a Philips Norelco something or other (the $80 model), and at first I hated it, but now I love it. one major MAJOR tip is this one simple trick: Get the shaver wet when you shave. Something about the water makes for a much closer shave.

Comment

Electric and fancy razors just tore my face up; When the blades or battery go, you might consider a safety razor and badger fur brush​. I bought something like this 10 years ago and the blades are like $15 for 50 every 8 months or so.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	39
Size:	324.6 KB
ID:	1460Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	40
Size:	252.3 KB
ID:	1461​

Comment

Why wouldn't I just get new blades?

Comment

Alright Richie Rich, if you want to buy a new $50 blade/foil for the elctric razor you can afford electricity for, every time it gets dull, go ahead.

Or maybe replacements for electric razors are cheaper there. Brush and blades are just a real cheap nice (nicest?) shave.

Comment

You only need to replace them like once every other year and they cost like $12

Comment

Hot Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

New Totse Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 224   Posts: 819   Members: 63   Active Members: 7
                  Welcome to our newest member, Phoenix.
                  Working...
                  X