Everyone good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone good?

Friday night was a motherfucker. Such is life in the Midwest though. We got lucky around here; couple of trips to the basement but nothing of real substance. A house a mile away got a tree through the kitchen though. How did everyone else fare?
    ​​​​​​S​​​​​​unshine makes the Shibas grow.

I live in Canada. I'm okay.

I hope you are staying safe where you are.

Comment

Dude, someone on the r/drugs discord was talking about it and showed pictures. She lives in Tennesee. I told her her gutters look like dog shit and she got mad at me lmao
      [IP: LOGGED]

Comment

MomentaryLapseOfReason there was a time over a decade ago where I was troubled teenager. I remember there was a night where you and I chatted on the totse irc channel. We ended up staying up till the crack of dawn chatting and you really tried to bolster my self-esteem and cheer me up.

Thanks brah.

Comment

I didn't see much but wind storms that kept blowing the cover off my bike. Flooding is more a problem here.

Comment

Originally posted by MomentaryLapseOfReason View Post
            Friday night was a motherfucker. Such is life in the Midwest though. We got lucky around here; couple of trips to the basement but nothing of real substance. A house a mile away got a tree through the kitchen though. How did everyone else fare?
            Not much damage in my direct vicinity, pretty sure it swept through the east side of Rockford though.

Comment

Originally posted by Vega View Post
              MomentaryLapseOfReason there was a time over a decade ago where I was troubled teenager. I remember there was a night where you and I chatted on the totse irc channel. We ended up staying up till the crack of dawn chatting and you really tried to bolster my self-esteem and cheer me up.

Thanks brah.
              Holy shit man, I remember that. Those were some of the best years of my life. I literally lived in those IRC channels and stickam, fueled by good friends and loads of amphetamines. I hope you've been doing well! That was like 13-15 years ago I think!
              ​​​​​​S​​​​​​unshine makes the Shibas grow.

Comment

The IRC days were dank
                [IP: LOGGED]

Comment

Originally posted by MomentaryLapseOfReason View Post

Holy shit man, I remember that. Those were some of the best years of my life. I literally lived in those IRC channels and stickam, fueled by good friends and loads of amphetamines. I hope you've been doing well! That was like 13-15 years ago I think!
                  I'm good m8 thanks.
                  Hope you're doing well too.

Yeah it was a looong time ago. Time flies man.

Comment

That's a damn fine-looking dog you've got there.

Comment

Hot Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

New Totse Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 224   Posts: 819   Members: 63   Active Members: 7
                    Welcome to our newest member, Phoenix.
                    Working...
                    X