Reason why forums are still needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reason why forums are still needed

Considering buying this minivan but had some technical questions so I asked Facebook, Reddit, YouTube, and the Chrysler forums.

YouTube didn't reply to my comments, which I kind of expected because the videos were rather old.

Reddit didn't respond either, which was actually surprising because you'd have thought someone would have responded because it's a pretty big niche community.

Facebook responded with "just bring it to a mechanic and make them knock off the price" on a $400-600 van like I'd even be able to have it looked at for less than that

The Chrysler Forums? They wrote a several paragraph response going extremely far in depth as to what was needed and why.

That is why FORUMS are King
    [IP: LOGGED]

Why are you buying a minivan instead of a sedan for example?

Comment

Not just forums, but free speech forums. Reddit is nothing but an extended forum with tyrant moderators.

Comment

^ I forget sometimes that Reddit is considered a forum, but yeah, that. I got banned once "preemptively" because they "knew I was secretly a racist" because I pointed out that in one of those police killing black people cases the dude actually did have a gun and was on drugs.

Originally posted by Vega View Post
        Why are you buying a minivan instead of a sedan for example?
        I need the extra space. With a wife and 3 kids that's all seats taken and no option to bring, say, one of the nieces, or the dog, et cetera.

Comment

Oh wow. I didn't know you were a family man. You have my congratulations.

Comment

Thanks, Vega.

Comment

Hot Topics

Collapse

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

New Totse Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 219   Posts: 792   Members: 62   Active Members: 8
            Welcome to our newest member, chris85.
            Working...
            X