No announcement yet.

Man, I've missed Totse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, so we got real active around the same time. I found it originally before the big server crash around 2005 and discovered the forums not long after it came back online.
    [IP: LOGGED]

Comment

I still remember my original join date, 08-08-2003. Way back when we were still on UBB. I had been browsing the text files since around 2000, then pretty much like you I decided to check out the forums. Then it was up, up, and away.

There's so many people I remember... DA, CK, Vamp, Paradise Lost, captain_kirk, nAt_747, azalie, SHARP (and his spiders), the whole mod and admin team, lobotomy, Isobutane, GenericBoxofCookies, EMS, kwstag, I could go on and on. We certainly built one hell of a family.
      ​​​​​​S​​​​​​unshine makes the Shibas grow.

Comment

I've destroyed my brain with weed, but the big names like Hated One, Metaphysacist, DfragmentalunleashedG, HTS-Noob, Sick Boy, that kind of thing.

Is it obvious I never really left Spurious?

But yeah, UBB was the fucking best. I should commision someone to make a UBB theme for here.

Comment

Originally posted by velc View Post
          It's nice to see a version of Lanny's forum software that's not full of nazis. I've missed this background.
          Don't worry, we're here too.

Comment

Originally posted by Herren View Post

Don't worry, we're here too.
            Pretty sure they left shortly after trying to say Lanny's garbage ass hand-written software looks more like vBulletin than actual vBulletni.

Comment

I don't think the old feeling will ever be back for the oldies, but maybe something new for those who are searching for a place where they can speak freely. The real question is, do the old hands have the balls to stand up to the machine?

Comment

Hot Topics

Collapse

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

New Totse Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 219   Posts: 794   Members: 62   Active Members: 8
              Welcome to our newest member, chris85.
              Working...
              X