Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Casey from Drop Kick Murphy's makes an ass out of himself

https://twitter.com/wutangkids/statu...8qB-oO3Y9BoHLQ

I used to like DKM but this is just too stupid for me to support. If you can't see that both sides want you dead, then you're not smart enough for my support.

I like how uncomfortable the crowd gets right away like "Hold on this seems wrong..."

Yeah, the problem with his little rant is that the Trumpers ARE the working class, where the Biden supporters are a bunch of pussy faggots sitting on welfare/unemployment because they're too scared to get the sniffles.
    [IP: LOGGED]

Comment

People in entertainment are so far and away outside of the normal mainstream that they think they're still apart of the ideas and groups that they were before they became famous. Rage Against The Machine is another group that is all sorts of against capitalism and money until they start charging 300+ dollars for their concert tickets, pricing out the very people they claim to represent.

Comment

Exactly, which is laughable because RATM are supposed to be all about anarchy. Definition of 'sell out' if you ask me.

Whole different direction, but that's why I like 'South Park' and can respect Matt Parker and Trey Stone. They give abso-fucking-lutely zero shits what people think about them and have never pandered to one demographic or another.
        [IP: LOGGED]

Comment

Hot Topics

Collapse

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

New Totse Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 219   Posts: 794   Members: 62   Active Members: 8
        Welcome to our newest member, chris85.
        Working...
        X