"Getting" videogames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Getting" videogames

I posted this on the old new totse (if that makes any sense). So I want to get games, but a lot of piracy websites are confusing or really shady and I don't want to fuck up my whole pc over a couple of video games. So could someone give me a tutorial or something about how to get the games? Thank you in advance.

Just to recap I suggested:
    https://skidrowreloaded.nl/

FitGirl repacks are legit too

And Das Troll suggested private torrent sites (Think Demonoid or other invite only sites)
    [IP: LOGGED]

Comment

Look for Gazelle Games or GG. It used to be a site called Underground Gamers or UG back in the day. It mostly hosted older, retro games and EA got ahold of it and had them shut down. They reopened under GG and now they host everything. Look for forums that host private torrent trades and look for Gazelle Games. Have something to trade though if you can.

Note: some places, GG included, do not like selling or trading invites. They will actively search for forums that do this to ban the people who post invite codes. Some get through though.
      Last edited by Das Troll; 08-21-2022, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Another video game site was called black cats I think. They had a weird, tricky way to log in. I used to have an account there but I've long since had it pruned.

Comment

I've used IPTorrents before, but the thing with them is they have a system where you basically have to seed twice as much as you take to maintain a good D/U ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
            I've used IPTorrents before, but the thing with them is they have a system where you basically have to seed twice as much as you take to maintain a good D/U ratio.
            A karma system? Those are the best in my opinion. Most karma systems just have you seed something, not upload ratio. Then you can buy more upload, or even free leech status on a torrent.

Comment

Yeah, essentially that. You don't necessarily have to upload, you just have to seed for X amount of time, and yeah, certain torrents double the ratio, and some are just freebies that don't hurt the ratio.

Comment

Hot Topics

Collapse

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

New Totse Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 219   Posts: 794   Members: 62   Active Members: 8
              Welcome to our newest member, chris85.
              Working...
              X