The Everdrive 64 is back in stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Everdrive 64 is back in stock

Expensive, but worth it if you want to play on original hardware, or at least original console hardware.

https://krikzz.com/our-products/cartridges/ed64x7.html

God I wish I could afford one. For what it is it really is great, and Krizz actually cares about his customers. Like, I'm pretty sure the RTC is only used by one game
    [IP: LOGGED]

Comment

To be honest I never was much of a 64 gamer, I just pretty much skipped it when I was a kid. For me it's not a matter of money, it's a matter of space. I would probably get it, box it, and wait for a place to set up thus adding to my already considerable amount of shit.

Comment

See, I was never really into N64 either, but there's enough games that I did enjoy to justify the cost. Animal Forest, Ocarina, Majora's Mask, et cetera quickly add up to way more than $200

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
          See, I was never really into N64 either, but there's enough games that I did enjoy to justify the cost. Animal Forest, Ocarina, Majora's Mask, et cetera quickly add up to way more than $200
          Oh yeah it's easy to justify to be honest. For me though, it would be the everdrive and everything else since I sold my N64 and all of the stuff with it years ago. For me to get back in to the system I'd probably be spending close to 300 or 400 dollars.

Comment

Oh, yeah, same. I didn't sell my N64 but I still don't have it anymore. I could honestly kick myself in the ass for not picking one up for $40 when someone tried selling me .

Comment

Hot Topics

Collapse

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

New Totse Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 219   Posts: 794   Members: 62   Active Members: 8
            Welcome to our newest member, chris85.
            Working...
            X