Get outside you fat weebs, it's spring time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get outside you fat weebs, it's spring time

It's spring time, go out into the woods. Reconnect with nature as the world is birthed once again. Grab a book on foraging while you're at it and make sure it's based around the area where you live. It's very nearly mushroom season for my favorite mushroom, the Morel. But remember, if you're going to pick things up off the ground and eat them, be 3x sure at least or you may end up sick/dead.

Time to go look for Morning glory plants to harvest the seeds from in 4 months.

Comment

I work outside, so I like to spend my time inside
      [IP: LOGGED]

Comment

It's been 5 years since I've found a morel, and that was by accident. Every year I go looking but I'm so limited in where I can go. But someday!
        ​​​​​​S​​​​​​unshine makes the Shibas grow.

Comment

Originally posted by MomentaryLapseOfReason View Post
          It's been 5 years since I've found a morel, and that was by accident. Every year I go looking but I'm so limited in where I can go. But someday!
          Best bet is to go out with a bunch of mushrooms in mind. That way if you find even 2 or 3 out of 5 mushrooms that you were looking for, its a success.

Comment

Originally posted by Das Troll View Post

Best bet is to go out with a bunch of mushrooms in mind. That way if you find even 2 or 3 out of 5 mushrooms that you were looking for, its a success.
            Unfortunately for me, the only edible mushrooms that grow around here are morels (which are rare) and chicken of the woods, no psychedelics besides morning glory grow around here either :/

Comment

Hot Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

New Totse Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 224   Posts: 819   Members: 63   Active Members: 7
            Welcome to our newest member, Phoenix.
            Working...
            X