Lawn Additives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawn Additives

So I decided this year I'm going to be more about my lawn and decided that in addition to watering it I'm also going to start using additives. So far I've done one run of weed and feed, but I think I did it too fast because I had way more left afterwards than I should have and it only got the dandelions, and this evening I did a heavy pass of Backyard Cutter to get rid of the mosquitos with the added benefit of it getting rid of ants as well.

Friday when I can water it again (if it doesn't rain), I'm going to do another pass with the weed and feed but maybe buy another bottle first and go real slow and heavy.

In any case it seems to be helping. There's a couple spots I know for sure grass hasn't grown in a long time that are coming back to life, and the main goal of getting my hillside to retain some grass seems to be working.
    [IP: LOGGED]

It's usually hard for me getting additives to stick on hillsides, good luck man.

Comment

I think if I keep at it it will eventually work. Might need to just put seed down and mesh it, but so far it's going okay

Comment

My lawn right now is overgrown. Good for you taking care of your property.

Comment

Yeah I'm just sick of looking at it. I see all these perfect lawns all the time and want a piece of that pie

Comment

Hot Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

New Totse Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 224   Posts: 819   Members: 63   Active Members: 7
          Welcome to our newest member, Phoenix.
          Working...
          X