Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATF makes a new rule about pistol braces for the AR

https://www.wdrb.com/news/gun-owners...bf76a3071.html

Some how they're making a rule that will be considered a law when they're not a law making body? If they can't make laws, who will enforce this law and what will they enforce? Got a pistol brace for an AR? You now have 120 days to register it, destroy it, or give it to the ATF.

So it begins. Now we're going to have a ton of braces out there secretly
    [IP: LOGGED]

Comment

A velcro strap and a 3d printer will make short work of this problem.

Comment

How long until 3D printers end up like inkjet printers and certain prints it just intentionally flaws it? Think printing money and how it will skew a line or something to prevent printing money

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
          How long until 3D printers end up like inkjet printers and certain prints it just intentionally flaws it? Think printing money and how it will skew a line or something to prevent printing money
          The difference is that you can just *make* a 3d printer a la the reprap and early days of printing. Hell, you can make a 3d printer from spare parts and some ingenuity if you know what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by WingedBulldozer View Post

The difference is that you can just *make* a 3d printer a la the reprap and early days of printing. Hell, you can make a 3d printer from spare parts and some ingenuity if you know what you need.
            I'm nearly positive I could make one from one of those upper arm crutches and a hack saw. This law is a waste of time for those with half a brain.

Comment

Yeah, but you know what I mean. I could hack the printer BIOS/firmware to just let me print money too, but your average Joe and even some seasoned criminals aren't gonna know how to do that.

I'd think a couple of modified scanners and an arduino could probably make a 3D printer tho

Comment

Hot Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

New Totse Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 224   Posts: 819   Members: 63   Active Members: 7
              Welcome to our newest member, Phoenix.
              Working...
              X