Carnality
Entertainment
Science
Society
Technology
bbs | search | rss | faq | about | register
digg | del.icio.us | sphere | google

Go Back   Community > Technology > Network (in)Security

Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Add MY NAME IS EARL to your ignore list  
Old 2008-12-30, 11:02
New Arrival

Default need help with wifi hacking

I've been researching how to hack wireless networks for over a year now. In short, I'm asking for help finding a program that works with vista AND supports the broadcom 802.11 wireless card. This site is the 'last limb' so to speak. if you think you can help me then please post something