Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where the fuck is everyone? TotSE rollcall and where are they now?

Collapse
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the fuck is everyone? TotSE rollcall and where are they now?

The future was a mistake. The internet's taken a huge detour from what we imagined it could be. Modern living is rubbish.

You can't tell me everyone else became well-adjusted humans and moved on, the Temple of the Screaming Electron's hold was stronger than that. Especially the brave soldiers of Jeff's TotSE Army, they were commited to the core!

So where the fuck is everyone? The internet's not the same and it probably never will be, and I think that that's bullshit.
    Will google ever serve this up to someone searching their old handle?

Who was that indian kid who met up with HTS_Noob to fight? Did they ever have a rematch?

I'll always miss the wise words of jackketch, was he ever on Zoklet? I vaguely remember giving up of Zok's site because it wasn't the same without him.

What did Infrared (was it?) do after night ops became a likely arrest?

Is Spatula Tzar still making cool shit?

Did Tr1p ever finally become a train conductor?

Did Snoopy ever stop being a cunt? (I miss that dude. His own forum was okay for a while. Every single argument with that dipshit Spectral, Snoopy was in the right)

Did Sickboy stay out of jail or did she stay on the ice?

Did bloodydaiperman die? He ran for Cincinatti mayor and only lost due to corruption, I think he could win President next round if he tried.

Whatever happened to ZeppelinRules?
    And that one guy called Machej

Where's Promethius?

Xombie was cool. And AngryFemme

Gustave? Guswut earned a lot of respect over the years.

Shit, and that transvestite mod from Games People Play, one of my favourites and I've forgotten his name.

Dfg and bornkiller, I've seen on one of the other sites

I used to get my nostalgia hit from the odd sighting of Kwindecent_exposure on reddit, Kwinniebogan from the temple. But his account was banned because cunt admins can't handle humour.

RIP
    Ytter_man
    ArmsMerchant

Where and the rest of them and why aren't they here?
  • Answer selected by Enigma at 06-24-2023, 05:24 AM.

Originally posted by velc View Post
    The future was a mistake. The internet's taken a huge detour from what we imagined it could be. Modern living is rubbish.

You can't tell me everyone else became well-adjusted humans and moved on, the Temple of the Screaming Electron's hold was stronger than that. Especially the brave soldiers of Jeff's TotSE Army, they were commited to the core!

So where the fuck is everyone? The internet's not the same and it probably never will be, and I think that that's bullshit.

Who was that indian kid who met up with HTS_Noob to fight? Did they ever have a rematch?

I'll always miss the wise words of jackketch, was he ever on Zoklet? I vaguely remember giving up of Zok's site because it wasn't the same without him.

Did Snoopy ever stop being a cunt? (I miss that dude. His own forum was okay for a while. Every single argument with that dipshit Spectral, Snoopy was in the right)

Did bloodydaiperman die? He ran for Cincinatti mayor and only lost due to corruption, I think he could win President next round if he tried.

Where's Promethius?

Shit, and that transvestite mod from Games People Play, one of my favourites and I've forgotten his name.

I used to get my nostalgia hit from the odd sighting of Kwindecent_exposure on reddit, Kwinniebogan from the temple. But his account was banned because cunt admins can't handle humour.

RIP
    Ytter_man
    ArmsMerchant

murder/suicide

Comment

Majority of them are just gone. When Totse went down he offered the site to Zok, who didn't want it, but was still gracious enough to recommend the community follow over to Zoklet.

People didn't want Zoklet per-say, so we lost, I'd say, 30% of the community right then and there, and when Zok announced he would be distancing himself from Totse and changing every possible thing that could be changed, we probably lost half of the people who remained. At this time at least 2 other well known offshoots surfaced: Totseans, and Totse 2. At some point around this time someone started their own website called New Totse that is unrelated to here. Eventually Zok got doxed and shut the place down, which brings us to our next stomping ground:

Red Fern. Red Fern was nice. Idiocyncracy was a good admin, we didn't lose a *ton* of people, but of the 35% Zoklet started with, it was down to probably half that when it ended, and RDFRN probably only got about half that, so now we've splinted the community down to just 6% of what Totse had, or about 1,800 people. Red Fern had an uneventful lineage, someone doxed Idio, he shut the place down, and we moved on to:

Into Sanctuary. Not much can be said about this place. RDFRN went down rather suddenly, we lost another 75% of the people who remained, bringing us down to maybe 400~ people. Anrox was a dink and banned almost everyone and shut the place down because he didn't like us swearing. I'm not even joking, that was the reason.

So Lanny started Niggasin.Space, I started New Totse, and here we are. Nobody really gave New Totse a shot, but I'm keeping it up because while NiS got the last 100 members, it's the most undesireable members imaginable.

No rematch, but HTS_Noob is dating someone from Totse and got his balls chopped off.

I think so briefly but not very long

No

He's dead

He's out there. Can't remember where, but I ran into him within the last year. Might be on the Totse Steam Discord

I FUCKING KNEW IT WAS A REAL GIRL.

Still alive

Where's Promethius?

No clue. I remember Xombie though, had them on messenger. AngryFemme posts on NiS or at least used to

Left shortly after Totse. Was a Totse Die Hard

Meta?

Fuck Dfg. That camel fucking piece of shit. The least he could do is shut down the offshoot he hasn't logged onto in 3 years and re-direct the domain here.

RIP
      Ytter_man
      ArmsMerchant

I think New Totse will ultimately work, but only if those of us remaining work together. Dfg needs to shut down his dead site and redirect the domain here. Lanny needs to stop pretending he's doing some civil service running NiS and send the community here. That kind of shit.

The biggest down fall here is people find it so slowly. If we had the 10-15 people who have made a handful of posts and never came back all posting at once we'd have 100 members in a month.

If you haven't seen it yet we're on Discord. That's way more active
      [IP: LOGGED]

Comment

Lots of names there I haven't thought of in a long time. Didn't known ArmsMerchant died though. A long long time ago when I was DIY mod I used to talk to him and he sent me his actual address for letters. I let that sit in a text file until not too long ago when I got a hair up my ass to send him a letter to see what was up. What I got back was mostly gibberish as I feel like he was losing his mind a bit. I hung out with Zok a few times when Zoklet first hit, I heard he got doxxed pretty hard and went missing on the internet since then.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he died, but it might have been GreyFox

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
            I'm pretty sure he died, but it might have been GreyFox
            Greyfox and Arms were the same person. Some crazy old guy living in a trailer in Talkeetna Alaska with his disgusting degenerate son. He was old when I was young so I'm not surprised hearing he died.

Comment

Huh, didn't know they were the same guy, but yeah, I remember them being old as fuck when Totse went down.

Comment

I remember ZeppelinRules. I used to talk with him a lot on msn messenger. And I've met xxombie irl lol. She's cool.

Comment

I had Xxombie on MSN or AIM and yeah she was pretty cool.

Comment

I vaguely remember the name Vega!

RIP MSN Messenger.
                    Not to brag but I met ZeppelinRules IRL.

Who else is sorely missed... Spawny, mizled, MandatorySuicide, MLoR
                    rabbhimself was that rad crossdresser from Games People Play.

Expl0itz, Hobo, Wires, Meta, XiPPiLLi, ZeroMalarki​
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by velc; 02-10-2023, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Max of 5 attachments/post

HandOfZek? I just found his dad's phone number and address in an old folder.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by velc; 02-10-2023, 03:50 AM.

Comment

I vaguely remember the name Vega!

RIP MSN Messenger.
                        Not to brag but I met ZeppelinRules IRL.

Who else is sorely missed... Spawny, mizled, MandatorySuicide, MLoR
                        rabbhimself was that rad crossdresser from Games People Play.

Expl0itz, Hobo, Wires, Meta, XiPPiLLi, ZeroMalarki​
                        Is that fucking Zok?

Also, do you have those last two in full resolution? Would you be willing to email them to [email protected]?

Also, thanks for pointing out the 5 attachment limit, I'll bump it up to like 15

Comment

Sent a zip. Nothing suss in there (I could not find the unsafe totse.zip anywhere).

Few more of Zok rocking a goatee along with those and a calendar PDF, some mod forum posts someone had saved near the end and for some reason a bunch of Green Lantern threads.
                          You can cross out 2009 and use the calendar again in 2026, 2037, 2043, 2054, 2065, 2071, 2082, 2093, 2099, and 2105!

Comment

Sick, fuck yeah. Maybe some day we'll have 12 members and can do a Totse calendar again

Comment

I was on all the others at times but missed Red Fern.

Nice to see cronic5

And helladamnleet

If I ever get dementia, I feel like the names of totse's more prolific posters are sufficiently burned into my brain to be the last thing I can remember, well after I forget how to wipe my own arse.
                              Last edited by velc; 02-14-2023, 02:55 AM.

Comment

I remember a few from the Totse rap (If you have an MP3 of that please let me know).

A few lines always stood out like "Sneaky mother fucker tried to pull a bel air, so I did a barrel roll and got the hell out of there" and "Peace to Exposo, wanna be rapper, JanapaeseGiraffe *something about chewing tobacco*"

Comment

Hot Topics

Collapse

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

New Totse Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 219   Posts: 794   Members: 62   Active Members: 8
                                Welcome to our newest member, chris85.
                                Working...
                                X