About
Community
News of the Temple
Community Bulletin Board
Chat
Art
Carnality
Entertainment
Science
Society
Technology
bbs | search | rss | faq | about | register
digg | del.icio.us | sphere | google

Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Add Dexies to your ignore list  
Old 2003-09-17, 20:33
Dexies Dexies is offline
Regular
 
Default

I thought that the answers to this might be able to make both the believers and the non-believers more open-minded. (Not saying that you aren't)

How and when did you question the existence of god and why did you choose to believe/not believe?

Please don’t comment on others experiences.

If you don’t agree with their decision, keep it to yourself.

I'll start with my own.

I was going to church with my parents every Sunday until I was 16 when I finally told my mum that I didn’t believe in god. I think the reason for this is that, although of my high exposure to religion, the idea of a single controlling entity shaping life and destiny was never explained to me in a way that I could grasp and say, “This is fact”. The idea of god to me just disappeared like the idea of Santa Claus. The rest of family still believe.

 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 15:31.


 

 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Advertise | Art | Carnality | Community | Contact Us | Copyright Policy | Entertainment | FAQ
Link to totse.com | Science | Search | Society | Submissions | Technology
Hot Topics
Why is torture such a fukin big deal?
The Coming Age of China Superpower
Don't you guys think this is a little messed up?
[UK] Police Given New Powers to hack your PC
bombarding Gaza
Will the new proposed economic measures work
Recent Development on Obama Citizenship.
so we have 51 states now?
 
Sponsored Links
 
Ads presented by the
AdBrite Ad Network

 

 

TSHIRT HELL T-SHIRTS