How are you able to devote your souls and your entire being to the existence of a higher deity who you are unable to prove exists, what is so convincing about a god who weilds the power to create eternity. Do you believe because you were raised with those beilefs and from an early age, or is it because you need to believe in somthing to satisfy your need for being. Christians for one make me really angry, I hate how they criticise other religons no one has any right to do that, and also they have no answers for anyone seeking spiritual guidance, other then to put blind faith into god, I am unable to do that, I think that would be difficult for many people, to devote there entire lives and existences to a being they dont even know exists,if how you are able to sacrifice your soul blindly, I must ask you a question, has god ever spoken to you, has he appeared to you in a dream, or have you ever had any kind of experience which suports your belief?
|