Think about it. Think of the methods used to "recruit" new members, and the threats of eternal punishment if you don't join. When you look at Christianity, you'll notice that it employs many techniques for "recruiting" and keeping members used by cults all over the world. The Devout Christians, in my eyes, have been brainwashed to such an extent that it has ruined their lives, yet they are to blind to realise it. Any thoughts on this? I believe everyone is entitled to their beliefs, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with them. Christianity will be taboo in a few hundred years, I guarantee
Share your thoughts, please. But if you're a Christian and just want to flame me or preach, tell me I'm going to hell etc. don't waste your time. I'm Pagan; I don't believe in hell anyway... plus, my
gods can beat the shit out of your god
1.34.7/8127
[This message has been edited by Dr. Bint (edited 02-14-2004).]