About
Community
News of the Temple
Community Bulletin Board
Chat
Art
Carnality
Entertainment
Science
Society
Technology
bbs | search | rss | faq | about | register
digg | del.icio.us | sphere | google

Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Add Default User Name to your ignore list  
Old 2004-02-22, 18:47
Default User Name Default User Name is offline
Regular
 
U.S
Default

To sum things up, my life has been pretty shitty lately. My mom passed away six months ago, my dad is a drunk. My best friend moved away maybe a month ago. My boyfriend's.. not. My grades have been less than great and I think bits of my brain are falling out somehow at night- Why else would it seem that my life's being turned upside down?

I never did drugs or anything else noteworthingly 'bad'. I respected my parents when I had the chance and I recieved good marks in school. I grew up as a non-practicing Christian- That is, my family beleived in God, but we didn't go to church or pray regularly.

I've tried to be openminded. I thought maybe I'd get a sign somehow. I don't care what it is, just something. I haven't gotten anything. My faith is on low and I'm teetering on the edge of becoming an athiest. I mean, this God character isn't doing much to save my sanity.

Any words of wisdom? How do you guys cope and hold on? What religion are you?
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:33.


 

 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Advertise | Art | Carnality | Community | Contact Us | Copyright Policy | Entertainment | FAQ
Link to totse.com | Science | Search | Society | Submissions | Technology
Hot Topics
Fm transmitter
Target walkie talkies
My sat thread deleted
Starting an off-the-grid FM radio broadcast
Modifying my HAM radio?
I dont know how but my FM radio is picking up
Number stations
I want to start my own radio station?
 
Sponsored Links
 
Ads presented by the
AdBrite Ad Network