About
Community
News of the Temple
Community Bulletin Board
Chat
Art
Carnality
Entertainment
Science
Society
Technology
bbs | search | rss | faq | about | register
digg | del.icio.us | sphere | google

Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Add ---Beany--- to your ignore list  
Old 2004-02-24, 23:32
---Beany--- ---Beany--- is offline
Regular
 
Tea and Crumpets country
Default

Why bother with all these barely productive arguments about whether or not god exists?

If we're all honest with ourselves we'll admit that we don't really know, but isn't it better to at least explore spirituality instead of just disregarding it without really knowing what it's all about? I've read so many posts on here where people post arguments against god that have been answered well so many times in various literature, and that goes to show how much most of you don't even know what you're arguing against. The things I know about God and spirituality so far have no holes apart from "Proof". Within itself it's a perfect system, but due to the nature of god it's impossible to prove gods existence to anyone else. You can only prove Gods existence to yourself by searching within, although this is only in theory since I haven't yet proven it to myself. But the thoery, when understood, is pretty much flawless.

I've done quite a lot of research into the whole subject and I still don't know for sure if god is real, but I've learnt so much about life and people along the way. Whether god exists or not, it's something that should be explored.

[This message has been edited by ---Beany--- (edited 02-24-2004).]
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:33.


 

 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Advertise | Art | Carnality | Community | Contact Us | Copyright Policy | Entertainment | FAQ
Link to totse.com | Science | Search | Society | Submissions | Technology
Hot Topics
Fm transmitter
Target walkie talkies
My sat thread deleted
Starting an off-the-grid FM radio broadcast
Modifying my HAM radio?
I dont know how but my FM radio is picking up
Number stations
I want to start my own radio station?
 
Sponsored Links
 
Ads presented by the
AdBrite Ad Network