About
Community
News of the Temple
Community Bulletin Board
Chat
Art
Carnality
Entertainment
Science
Society
Technology
bbs | search | rss | faq | about | register
digg | del.icio.us | sphere | google

Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Add Broken Angel to your ignore list  
Old 2004-02-24, 23:56
Broken Angel Broken Angel is offline
Regular
 
Default

Dear God,

I do not know whatt to believe anymore. I cannot accept things in blind faith and for this in am condemned to hell. I read the bible, and i have questioned it, and for that i am a blasphemer. I have explored other faiths and religions so as to find the truth path to you. It was never my intent to believe purposefully in the wrong religion. It was never my intent to honor a false God.

Lord you bless me with the mind to think for myself: and threaten me that should i chose the wrong path to salvation, i will lose my soul. i have searched, and it tortures me to think that i would be wrong and turned away from you.

So i pray to a nameless God. Without a face, and i fill in the gaps with what science and nature has allowed me. I pray:

Dear God - whoever you shall be - Take mercy on my soul, and condemn be not in my search for the truth.

Amen
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:34.


 

 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Advertise | Art | Carnality | Community | Contact Us | Copyright Policy | Entertainment | FAQ
Link to totse.com | Science | Search | Society | Submissions | Technology
Hot Topics
Fm transmitter
Target walkie talkies
My sat thread deleted
Starting an off-the-grid FM radio broadcast
Modifying my HAM radio?
I dont know how but my FM radio is picking up
Number stations
I want to start my own radio station?
 
Sponsored Links
 
Ads presented by the
AdBrite Ad Network