About
Community
News of the Temple
Community Bulletin Board
Chat
Art
Carnality
Entertainment
Science
Society
Technology
bbs | search | rss | faq | about | register
digg | del.icio.us | sphere | google

Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Add dizztrezzed to your ignore list  
Old 2004-02-29, 21:47
dizztrezzed dizztrezzed is offline
Regular
 
west
Default

Forgive me if somebody made a thread about this but,

Think about this: In the book of Exodus, Moses asks God's name. God says, "I am who I am, tell the Isrealites that 'I am' said..." and so on. If you take the bible at face value and believe in its truth, then you would believe that everything that God says is true or comes about through his will or whatever. The point I'm trying to make is that He says His name is "I am". Wouldn't that imply that He might have created Himself?

Imagine this: In the beginning there was nothing. Then out of the absolute blacknes(or whiteness, grayness, etc.) someone spoke, "I am." And the Lord was.
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:38.


 

 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Advertise | Art | Carnality | Community | Contact Us | Copyright Policy | Entertainment | FAQ
Link to totse.com | Science | Search | Society | Submissions | Technology
Hot Topics
Fm transmitter
Target walkie talkies
My sat thread deleted
Starting an off-the-grid FM radio broadcast
Modifying my HAM radio?
I dont know how but my FM radio is picking up
Number stations
I want to start my own radio station?
 
Sponsored Links
 
Ads presented by the
AdBrite Ad Network

 

 

TSHIRT HELL T-SHIRTS