About
Community
News of the Temple
Community Bulletin Board
Chat
Art
Carnality
Entertainment
Science
Society
Technology
bbs | search | rss | faq | about | register
digg | del.icio.us | sphere | google

Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Add CountZamyas to your ignore list  
Old 2004-02-29, 23:22
CountZamyas CountZamyas is offline
Regular
 
Default

There is this pretty christian girl in my Math class. I really want to go out with her. Unfortunately, my beliefs shock her. I am a Satanist. This seems to interfere with my affection towards her. I tell her my ideas and she says they're wrong. I want to go out with her because I feel that I can twist her beliefs, be with her modest beauty. Though I may be wrong, I still want to try. Fellow Satanists, Atheists, Christians and Pagans of all kinds: I need advice. You may need more info and I will give more if it is required.
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:37.


 

 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Advertise | Art | Carnality | Community | Contact Us | Copyright Policy | Entertainment | FAQ
Link to totse.com | Science | Search | Society | Submissions | Technology
Hot Topics
Fm transmitter
Target walkie talkies
My sat thread deleted
Starting an off-the-grid FM radio broadcast
Modifying my HAM radio?
I dont know how but my FM radio is picking up
Number stations
I want to start my own radio station?
 
Sponsored Links
 
Ads presented by the
AdBrite Ad Network

 

 

TSHIRT HELL T-SHIRTS