My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your GodFor discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.
Some group in Ontario decided to put this site together. It is interesting. They say they try to deliver the facts in an un-biased fashion. They scream Christians, but they do a good job of being un-biased. For all of you guys who always make posts about, "You christian cock-sucking fags!!! I want PROOF." Read this. Same for all you christians who ask about what is going on in an atheists head.
I'm tolerant of religious people, though I think some of them are a bit dim.
I'm certainly not going to be calling for the banning of religion any time.
When I'm not tolerant is when they force their beliefs on others (including their children) by making them law or telling people something is fact when they have nothing to back it up. Or when they use their beliefs to excuse an inexcusable action.
[This message has been edited by Craftian (edited 03-02-2004).]
I find it amazing how much hate mail they get from fundies... its fucking sick, they are providing an unbiased view, and they get all these death threats and "your going to hell" statements for it.
Fucking Fundementalists... That site is a gem of the internet