About
Community
News of the Temple
Community Bulletin Board
Chat
Art
Carnality
Entertainment
Science
Society
Technology
bbs | search | rss | faq | about | register
digg | del.icio.us | sphere | google

Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Add Spic Power to your ignore list  
Old 2005-03-22, 19:31
Spic Power Spic Power is offline
Regular
 
703 Virginia
Default

1] I get along with my parents, not because its the 17th commandmnet, but because I know it benefits both parties.

2] I have certain views on drugs, but I certainly dont think the devil invented them.

3] I dont steal, not because god says so, but because I feel stealing puts me at a level as something less than what I am. In other words stealing is for [metaphoricaly] niggers.

4] I dont kill, not cuz moses says so, but because if we are really here by random chance or phenomena, than everybody deserves their chance, unless the person is gonna try to end it for others

5] I forgive and forget, not cuz jesus is doing it, but because I see no benefit in holding on to hate.

So basically Im a good person, I am not a burden on society, Im social, I talk to and like helping people, yet because I choose not to worship your GOD, a serial killer who asks for forgiveness has a better chance of making it into "heaven" than I do? Thats one of those things that bothers me. If you need an old book to be what I am than it just shows that you are weak and condemned to forever stress yourself out on wether you are conforming well enough to other's standards or not.
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:36.


 

 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Advertise | Art | Carnality | Community | Contact Us | Copyright Policy | Entertainment | FAQ
Link to totse.com | Science | Search | Society | Submissions | Technology
Hot Topics
Littering Is Awsome
Eradicating Feral Species
International Hanky Movement
Toilet paper down the toilet
Ecovillage project
The world is not going to flood!
Where is safe from climate change?
Global warming
 
Sponsored Links
 
Ads presented by the
AdBrite Ad Network

 

 
Dawn Of The Dead
Dawn Of The Dead Poster
Buy at AllPosters.com