What's everyone think about this? Personally, I find it hilarious. Here's a link to the story for those that don't know:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15536263/
It says the man-whore failed the lie detector, but the guy who administered it said he should be retested in a week to make sure it wasn't just all the stress from the press. Ted also admitted to some of the allegations (though they won't specify which ones), and a voice analyst said the voicemails the man-whore had on his machine sounded exactly like Ted.
Of course, most of the church is backing Ted, saying things like "He would never do that!"
It all reminds me of that part of Donnie Darko where they find a kiddy-porn dungeon in that one guy's basement and the teacher admires him so much she just won't believe it's true.
I do have to say I think it would be a terrible thing if the man-whore was lying (and there's no doubt we'll soon find out for sure), but if it's all true...bwahahahahaha!
