I'm an agnostic or atheist or whatever you want to label me as, but if there is a hell, the following people are going there, amongst many others:
People who exploit loopholes in their religious rules. This includes, but is not limited to Jews who on Sabbath have clap-on TVs and voice-activated electronic gizmos, etc. For those not familiar with it, Jews aren't really allowed to do anything on Sabbath, which I believe includes pushing buttons, like those on your TV. And yet everyone has TVs where you can change channels by clapping, because they're technically "not doing work". If there is a God, he sees through your bullshit. Don't even bother.
Also, Muslims and others who do not drink alcohol, but smoke weed or other drugs. The reason the Quran doesn't mention weed is because there was no weed around then. If your holy scripture tells you not to drink alcohol, it probably means any mind-altering drug. I don't know much about religion, but you're probably pissing God off more by lying and cheating your way through religion.
This isn't a legal contract. You don't find loopholes. Religion is something which you either believe in, or you don't. NO MIDDLE GROUND. You can't say: "Well, I'm sure God meant to word things differently..."
NO! Either be a man and realize you don't actually believe in or agree with the religion, or fully accept it, follow it, and run your life by the faith.
RELIGION IS NOT SOMETHING YOU GO TO CHURCH ONCE A WEEK FOR JUST TO GET INTO HEAVEN. YOU CAN'T FOOL GOD.
|