About
Community
News of the Temple
Community Bulletin Board
Chat
Art
Carnality
Entertainment
Science
Society
Technology
bbs | search | rss | faq | about | register
digg | del.icio.us | sphere | google

Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Add isTHATso to your ignore list  
Old 2007-01-04, 02:49
isTHATso isTHATso is offline
Regular
 
RON PAUL!!! Send a message via AIM to isTHATso
Default

Ok Before I tell you this little tid bit thing. I'm gonna tell you about me which could change your perspective.

I'm 16yrs old, I've been prodestant my whole life, Never went to church really except when I was little. Lately I've been researching a bunch of religions. I found that I think I want to convert to Islam.

I ordered a copy of the Quran, I know this kid from school, He has been islam his whole life. So I atleast know someone who has this religion.

I'm just scared of what people and society will think. Now I'm american, I live about an hour from Washington D.C. I don't want half the country to point fingures at me saying i'm a terrorist. My mom doesn't care if I convert or not.

I also want any suggestions about converting to Islam.

Thanks Any feedback is appreciated
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 15:41.


 

 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Advertise | Art | Carnality | Community | Contact Us | Copyright Policy | Entertainment | FAQ
Link to totse.com | Science | Search | Society | Submissions | Technology
Hot Topics
Fm transmitter
Target walkie talkies
My sat thread deleted
Starting an off-the-grid FM radio broadcast
Modifying my HAM radio?
I dont know how but my FM radio is picking up
Number stations
I want to start my own radio station?
 
Sponsored Links
 
Ads presented by the
AdBrite Ad Network

 

TSHIRT HELL T-SHIRTS

 
A Nightmare On Elm Street
A Nightmare On Elm Street Poster
Buy at AllPosters.com