About
Community
News of the Temple
Community Bulletin Board
Chat
Art
Carnality
Entertainment
Science
Society
Technology
bbs | search | rss | faq | about | register
digg | del.icio.us | sphere | google

Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Add Starsword to your ignore list  
Old 2007-01-16, 05:32
Starsword Starsword is offline
Regular
 
Humboldt State University
Default

I actually hope it will, because I am Wiccan. But knowing that the people of Totse are cynical as hell, I decided to give in. Tell me why you think Wicca won't grow into a religion with numerous followers. Or tell me why it will if you want, it's just that I don't expect lots of those posts.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 15:42.


 

 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Advertise | Art | Carnality | Community | Contact Us | Copyright Policy | Entertainment | FAQ
Link to totse.com | Science | Search | Society | Submissions | Technology
Hot Topics
Fm transmitter
Target walkie talkies
My sat thread deleted
Starting an off-the-grid FM radio broadcast
Modifying my HAM radio?
I dont know how but my FM radio is picking up
Number stations
I want to start my own radio station?
 
Sponsored Links
 
Ads presented by the
AdBrite Ad Network

 

TSHIRT HELL T-SHIRTS

 
A Nightmare On Elm Street
A Nightmare On Elm Street Poster
Buy at AllPosters.com