About
Community
News of the Temple
Community Bulletin Board
Chat
Art
Carnality
Entertainment
Science
Society
Technology
bbs | search | rss | faq | about | register
digg | del.icio.us | sphere | google

Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Add T-BagBikerStar to your ignore list  
Old 2007-02-08, 06:30
T-BagBikerStar T-BagBikerStar is offline
Regular
 
Tacoma WA
Default

I'm an athiest. I'm an athiest because life has made me fully confident that there is no god, that there cannot be a god, so the idea of going to hell is completely theoretical to me. I live my life completely morally, I try to do as much good for the world as possible, helping others whenever I can, giving to charities, trying to protect human rights. In some cases this may be contradictory to some people's ideas of morals such as supporting gay rights/ gay marriage, yet my life has given me every reason to believe these things are moral, and failure to support them would be immoral.

So I suppose one day I will die, and hypothetically assuming that there was a god, I would then supposedly be sent to be judged as to whether I am worthy for heaven or I am not and must be sent to hell. I would not apologize for not believing in god in my life since, undenyably, god honestly has given me no other reasons but to believe in what I do. I've done everything I could to live as morally as possible, and I would be willing to admit that I was wrong at least to god. Would this supposedly 'omnibenevolent' being still condemn me to spend an eternity in hell?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:30.


 

 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Advertise | Art | Carnality | Community | Contact Us | Copyright Policy | Entertainment | FAQ
Link to totse.com | Science | Search | Society | Submissions | Technology
Hot Topics
Fm transmitter
Target walkie talkies
My sat thread deleted
Starting an off-the-grid FM radio broadcast
Modifying my HAM radio?
I dont know how but my FM radio is picking up
Number stations
I want to start my own radio station?
 
Sponsored Links
 
Ads presented by the
AdBrite Ad Network