Re-introduce yourself Megathread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-introduce yourself Megathread

Any returning users feel free to post here and I will adjust your join date and post count to at least match with the phpBB archive. Maybe some day I'll figure out just merging those posts/topics into here.
    [IP: LOGGED]

yo im 'dick in the butt' and I used to post a lot on toste back in like 2007 and have been kind of lurking here for a while

Comment

Lol

Comment

Im somethingwird2

Comment

Found your account and added your post count.

Comment

Ysilk here. No idea how many posts I had, was mostly a lurker.

Comment

Think I'll create a new account with that name.

Comment

Welcome, welcome.

Comment

Nothing to reintroduce. Long time lurker way back when. Myself and my fiance stumbled across TOTSE in a convo when I brought up the topic of garage rocketry. I saw the archive, and found this.

I like 3d printing, firearms, energetic assistive devices for mining and am going to be dabbling in some amateur BLoS camera bearing aircraft, locksport, and car tuning.

Comment

Hey it's HonorAmongstThievesN83S can log on to my profile at all so I suspect that we were undergoing some changes on the site?

Comment

Originally posted by N83S_HonorAmongstThieves View Post
                      Hey it's HonorAmongstThievesN83S can log on to my profile at all so I suspect that we were undergoing some changes on the site?
                      Yeah, when we switched to vBulletin it turns out the version of phpBB was too new and my version of vBulletin was too new for the official migration script (Impex) to work, and I don't feel like spending $1500+ paying someone else to do it when it's like 4 active members. The alternative was to leave the old BBS in place as an archive to what New Totse has accomplished.

Comment

Hi I'm Vega.

I posted on totse and zoklet back in the day. Here I am now.

Comment

Thanks for setting up the site; This is the first replacement I've seen that could be deserving of the domain, if Jeff/Rob(?) were ever willing.

infinitiesedge on totse, I didn't post on Zoklet much

Comment

Oh, nice, so you are an OG. I thought you were some slag from NiS for a minute.

Welcome, enjoy. As you can see the place is a little dead at the moment, but we're slowly attracting people every day.

I recommend joining the Discord if you want quicker responses.

Comment

Hot Topics

Collapse

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

New Totse Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 219   Posts: 794   Members: 62   Active Members: 8
                            Welcome to our newest member, chris85.
                            Working...
                            X