Your Ad Here
About
Community
News of the Temple
Community Bulletin Board
Chat
Art
Carnality
Entertainment
Science
Society
Technology
bbs | search | rss | faq | about | register
digg | del.icio.us | sphere | google

Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Add Mota Boy to your ignore list  
Old 2003-09-20, 09:35
Mota Boy Mota Boy is offline
Regular
 
The Confederacy
Default

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Kikey_Kikeowitz:

[Talking about God while drunk] sounds like a good time. Bollock to the soberness, let's all post on God and such and such while plastered.
An excellent idea. It's rapidly gaining on 4 a.m. here, and I only slept two hours last night, so I'm in no state to deliver a semi-coherent inebriated post on theology. (I could do the whole "inebriated" part well, but other than that...)

Why the fuck am I hearing a train whistle in the middle of a city?

Anyway, I'm dedicating this thread to drunken ramblngs on Christ, Buddha, Muhammad, Abraham, Quetzalcoatl, Peter Pan, whatever. Hell, even if you're sober and you wanna get something off your chest, we'll pretend that we knew all along that you were drunk.

Here is the place to do it. I might post something intersting here tomorrow night, but it's too late for me now...

*gets 40 totse points for using a coherent subject line with the maximum amount of available characters*

*passes out=*
  #2   Add Syko to your ignore list  
Old 2003-09-20, 16:32
Syko Syko is offline
Regular
 
Default

I'm here to bitch about bitching christians. There giving not so bitchy christians a bad name. Do this, believe that and donate money here. Kill the fags and brainwash kids into thinking the church is more important then the actual religion. I'm sick to death of people going, "ohh, you're a christain." and walking away.

I'm not drunk, but I'm not sober. The god and drugs topic ay be a good read.
  #3   Add FuckOffandDie to your ignore list  
Old 2003-09-20, 20:54
FuckOffandDie FuckOffandDie is offline
Regular
 
Default

Quote:
quote:*gets 40 totse points for using a coherent subject line with the maximum amount of available characters*
*deducts 40 totse points for typographical error in said subject line*

Drunken ranting on religion is fine until you come up against an adversary who is probably more intelligent than you when you're sober. The subjectivity of politics makes it a much better subject for dunken musing and ranting.

Now, would "Reasons why neoConservatives should die" make a good title for a topic?
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:56.


 

 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Advertise | Art | Carnality | Community | Contact Us | Copyright Policy | Entertainment | FAQ
Link to totse.com | Science | Search | Society | Submissions | Technology
Hot Topics
The great films
Harsh Times
Let the right one in
Do NOT watch the movie Burn After Reading
Notorious
Sicko
WW2 movies from the other side
Disturbing as oppose to Disgusting
 
Sponsored Links
 
Ads presented by the
AdBrite Ad Network